Nov 16, 2022
How you can pay it forward to our Alpha Chi Omega actives
Alpha Chi Omega is a student-run, living-learning society that advances leadership skills, cultivates innovation, and promotes social responsibility by engaging the Alpha Chi Omega community and its resources through projects, events, and mentorship.
While active sisters are able to learn and develop through our traditions and amongst each other, it is evident that alumni involvement and connections are far more important now than ever. Sisters of all ages can pay it forward to our actives by choosing to mentor the younger generations.
- Provides students with experiences and knowledge so they can explore their potential outside of their core coursework
- Prepares students to be future leaders through innovation, collaboration and networking
- Assists with finding internships and first jobs as well as a network to assist in mid-career support
- Enables actives to gain unique, meaningful, practical, resume-enhancing experience
- Develops leadership skills by starting a new organization that can have a meaningful impact to the Alpha Chi Omega community and college life across the nation
- Establishes a network of relationships with students, alumni, faculty, and the administration that will support actives while at Alpha Chi Omega and throughout their career
- Builds life-long relationships gained through a living learning organization that goes beyond the years spent at Kansas State
- Enhances personal and professional development through a structured mentoring program that includes students, alumni, and faculty
Alpha Chi Omega aims to create an environment that promotes mentorship at various levels throughout the Kansas State community to assist sisters in their personal, academic, and professional development, bringing together students, alumni and faculty.